- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept CIGNA POS near Forest Hill, MD.
Dr. James Schall's specialty is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Howard Kaplan specializes in general dentistry and practices in Forest Hill, MD. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Kaplan is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gregory Digiovanni is a general dentist in Forest Hill, MD. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.