We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Federalsburg, MD.
Dr. Maria Alarcon is a pediatric dentist in Federalsburg, MD and Towson, MD. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Alarcon's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. She is professionally affiliated with LifeBridge Health.
Dr. John Sloan's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Sloan is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Roslyn Robinson-Kellum specializes in dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Robinson-Kellum accepts.
Dr. Paula Sorrell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sorrell takes.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces