- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Federalsburg, MD.
Dr. Maria Alarcon is a pediatric dentist. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For her professional training, Dr. Alarcon completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. She is affiliated with LifeBridge Health.
Dr. John Sloan practices general dentistry in Federalsburg, MD. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sloan honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Paula Sorrell is a general dentist in Federalsburg, MD. Dr. Sorrell is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.