- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Charlotte Hall, MD.
Dr. Joseph Vargas specializes in general dentistry and practices in Mechanicsville, MD. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vargas honors.
Dr. Garner Morgan's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Morgan has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Hao specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Charlotte Hall, MD. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hao honors.