We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Cambridge, MD.
Dr. Randall Hiers' specialty is general dentistry. His areas of expertise include dental crown placement, dental implant surgery, and sleep apnea. Dr. Hiers is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Sleep Apnea, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implan ... (Read more)
Dr. Lindsay Freedman specializes in general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Freedman accepts.
Dr. Jay Nave's specialty is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Nave is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Nave honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces