- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze HMO near Cambridge, MD.
Dr. Charles Connelly specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cambridge, MD. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Randall Hiers works as a general dentist in Cambridge, MD. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. These areas are among Dr. Hiers's clinical interests: dental implant surgery, sleep apnea, and teeth whitening. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hiers takes.
Clinical interests: Sleep Apnea, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery