- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 140 dentists near Tyngsboro, MA.
Dr. Rachel Madden is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Madden include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Madden is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH). She has an open panel. She attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC).
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Angel Torio's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Torio speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH). He attended Harvard Medical School and subsequently trained at Massachusetts General Hospital for residency. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is open to new patients.
Dr. David Greene's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. For his professional training, Dr. Greene completed a residency program at Parkland Health & Hospital System. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH).
Dr. Michael Chow is an orthodontist and pediatric dentist in Nashua, NH. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chow takes.
Dr. Nilfa Encarnacion Collins practices pediatric dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Encarnacion Collins average 3.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.