- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 16 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage near Milford, MA.
Dr. Patrick Assioun's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Assioun's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Evette Bakhit works as a general dentist in Medway, MA. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bakhit is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center (MRMC).
Dr. Jaspreet Arora's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Arora a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Cristian Petcu's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Petcu accepts.