- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 72 dentists near Kingston, MA.
Dr. Steven Aveni works as a general dentist. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Aveni is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Maria Kritsineli practices pediatric dentistry in Plymouth, MA. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kritsineli is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bahaa Rizkalla specializes in general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Rizkalla is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Nore works as a general dentist in Boston, MA. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.