- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 46 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Hingham, MA.
Dr. L. Juvet is an oral surgeon. After completing medical school at Harvard Medical School, he performed his residency at Lahey Clinic and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Juvet accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Tufts Health Plan, and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. He is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. Dr. Juvet welcomes new patients.
Dr. Domenic Angelini practices general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Angelini takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Timothy Colton is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist. Dr. Colton is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Boston Medical Center (BMC).
Dr. Matthew Lann's area of specialization is periodontics (gum disease). Dr. Lann is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Harry Tatoian's area of specialization is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Tatoian is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.