We found 3 providers with an interest in eye problems and who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Framingham, MA.
Dr. Jody Judge is a physician who specializes in ophthalmology (eye disease). Her areas of expertise include diabetic eye exam, glaucoma, and comprehensive ophthalmology. On average, patients gave Dr. Judge a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Judge obtained her medical school training at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and performed her residency at Boston Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Tufts Medical Center. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma, Cataracts, Cornea Problems
All Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataracts, Diabetic Eye Exam, Glaucoma, Cornea Problems
Dr. Stephen Rostler sees patients in Framingham, MA and Plymouth, MA. His medical specialty is ophthalmology (eye disease). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise consist of glaucoma, cataract surgery, and comprehensive ophthalmology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rostler honors. After attending Boston University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Boston Medical Center. He speaks Russian. Dr. Rostler is professionally affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Glaucoma
All Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, Anterior Segment Surgery
Dr. Torsten Wiegand's specialty is vitreoretinal diseases (retina and vitreous). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Wiegand include macular hole, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and diabetic retinopathy. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. He graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons and then he performed his residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Wiegand speaks German. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Relevant Interests: , Macular Hole, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy
All Interests: Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Hole, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Vitreoretinal Surgical Procedu ... (Read more)
pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 (1)?
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy
- see patients for routine eye care
- diagnose eye problems
- prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- provide refractive therapies to correct vision, such as LASIK
- perform surgery on the eye
- Refractive disorders, such as myopia and astigmatism, which require lenses to correct the vision
- Glaucoma, a condition where increased pressure within the eye leads to damage to the optic nerve, the nerve that carries light images from the eye to the brain
- Dry eye, where there are insufficient tears to lubricate the eye
- Common infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis