- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Anthem PPO near Boston, MA.
Dr. Farhad Imam's areas of specialization are neonatology and general pediatrics. He is affiliated with Rady Children's Specialists of San Diego and Boston Children's Hospital. He obtained his medical school training at Stanford University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics. Dr. Imam accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Tamara Frankenberg works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Frankenberg is conversant in Spanish. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (SCVMC). She is a graduate of Maimonides University School of Medicine. Dr. Frankenberg's medical residency was performed at Children's Hospital Boston. She accepts Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Duncan Henry specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Boston, MA. He honors Health Net, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), School of Medicine. Dr. Henry speaks Spanish.
Dr. Yolanda Brown practices general pediatrics in Boston, MA. She takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Brown attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.