- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Winchester, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley specializes in orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wheatley accepts.
Dr. Gilman Peterson's medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Peterson graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Crisp practices pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Crisp average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Crisp takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Gray's specialty is dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Gray average 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gray accepts.