- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Mount Washington, KY.
Dr. Nita Isgrigg specializes in dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Passport, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Isgrigg takes. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Geraci specializes in dentistry. Dr. Geraci has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.