We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft is a specialist in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. She works in Louisville, KY. Dr. Craft is affiliated with Norton Healthcare. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. Patricia Williams is a neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Williams takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza works as a developmental behavioral pediatrician in Louisville, KY. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard McChane is a developmental-behavioral pediatrics specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. McChane takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills