- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills
We found 4 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lisa Craft is a medical specialist in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Craft honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before completing her residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Craft attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She is affiliated with Norton Healthcare.
Dr. Patricia Williams specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities and developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Williams is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She graduated from the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
Dr. Maria Romelinda Mendoza's area of specialization is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mendoza takes.
Dr. Richard McChane specializes in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.