- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Jason Lipoff, who practices in Louisville, KY, is a medical specialist in pediatric dentistry. He is affiliated with Norton Healthcare. Dr. Lipoff is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Razan Barazi's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Barazi is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.