We found 5 providers with an interest in musculoskeletal problems and who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Kaveh Sajadi's specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. His areas of expertise include arthroscopic surgery, replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement), and sports health. Dr. Sajadi is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sajadi honors.
Relevant Interests: , Arthritis, Fractures
All Interests: Sports Health, Fractures, Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthritis, Replacement Arthroplasty, Trauma
Dr. Dominic Fee's medical specialty is neurophysiology, neuromuscular medicine, and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). These areas are among his clinical interests: nerve conduction studies (NCS), charcot-marie-tooth disease (CMT), and myasthenia gravis. Dr. Fee's hospital/clinic affiliations include Froedtert Hospital, Lexington VA Medical Center, and Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Campus. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fee takes. He is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Muscular Dystrophy, Muscle Diseases
All Interests: Dermatomyositis, Mitochondrial Disease, Electromyography, Myasthenia Gravis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, ... (Read more)
Dr. Janak Talwalkar's medical specialty is orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. He studied medicine at Emory University School of Medicine. Dr. Talwalkar's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kentucky. His areas of expertise include arthroscopic surgery, replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement), and pain. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Humana HMO, and more. He has an open panel.
Relevant Interests: , Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Fractures
All Interests: Pain, Osteoporosis, Fractures, Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthritis, Replacement Arthroplasty, Trauma
Dr. Christian Christensen's medical specialty is orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Christensen include knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement). He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Relevant Interests: , Arthritis
All Interests: Hip Problems, Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthritis, Replacement Arthrop ... (Read more)
Dr. Chris Bryant is a foot doctor in Lexington, KY. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include strains, diabetic foot ulcers, and orthotics. Dr. Bryant accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delphi, and more.
Relevant Interests: , Sprains
All Interests: Toenail Fungus, Strains, Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Sprains, Orthotics, Wounds, Hammer Toe, Ingrown Toena ... (Read more)
rehabilitation physicians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 (47)?
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury