- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Franklin, KY.
Dr. Bonnie Wheatley practices orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry in Winchester, KY. She is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gilman Peterson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Winchester, KY. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Peterson studied medicine at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Crisp specializes in pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Crisp accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Gray's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gray is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.