We found 5 providers with an interest in injectable fillers and who accept Humana Platinum near Olathe, KS.
Dr. Jeffrey Colyer specializes in plastic surgery, general practice, and dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Washington Hospital Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC). His areas of expertise include eyelid surgery, breast reconstruction revision, and dermabrasion. Dr. Colyer's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. His distinctions include: Named to several Top Plastic Surgeon lists.; White House Fellow-second Kansan and first plastic surgeon ever selected.; and Featured on 60 Minutes, Scars of War.. Dr. Colyer's professional affiliations include Overland Park Regional Medical Center and North Kansas City Hospital (NKCH). He is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Sculptra Aesthetic, Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, Radiesse, Injectable Fillers, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft
All Interests: Breast Reconstruction Revision, Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Down Syndrome, Ptosis Repair, End ... (Read more)
Dr. J. Moore's medical specialty is plastic surgery and hand surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Moore average 3.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include chin augmentation, dermabrasion, and botox injection. He is professionally affiliated with Shawnee Mission Health and Olathe Health. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University. Dr. Moore has received the following distinction: Kansas City Super Doctors.
Relevant Interests: , Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Down Syndrome, Blepharoptosis Repair, Endoscopic Surgery, Pec Imp ... (Read more)
Dr. Federico Gonzalez's specialties are plastic surgery, hand surgery, and general surgery. He practices in Olathe, KS. Clinical interests for Dr. Gonzalez include chin augmentation, dermabrasion, and thermiva. He is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Health and Olathe Health. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Gonzalez trained at UMass Memorial Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans for residency. Patient ratings for Dr. Gonzalez average 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gonzalez has received the distinction of Kansas City Super Doctors.
Relevant Interests: , Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Blepharoptosis Repair, Endoscopic Surgery, Injectable Fillers, Co ... (Read more)
Dr. Bradley Storm sees patients in Olathe, KS. His medical specialties are plastic surgery and hand surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Storm include dermabrasion, inspira breast implants, and coolsculpting. His professional affiliations include Shawnee Mission Health and Olathe Health. After completing medical school at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Dr. Storm performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University and a hospital affiliated with The University of Toledo. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Storm honors. Dr. Storm has received professional recognition including the following: Kansas City Super Doctors.
Relevant Interests: , Juvederm, Radiesse, Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Eyelid Retraction Repair, Blepharoptosis Repair, Ptosis Repair, E ... (Read more)
Dr. Mark McCune works as a surgical dermatologist. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Mayo Clinic. Dr. McCune's clinical interests include dermabrasion, skin lightening, and volbella. Patient ratings for Dr. McCune average 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He has received distinctions including Kansas City Super Doctors; Professional Recognition: Kansas City Dermatology Society, Past officer and President; and Kansas Dermatologic Society, Past President. Dr. McCune is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , Sculptra Aesthetic, Juvederm, Volbella, Voluma, Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Injectable Fillers, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
plastic surgeons who accept Humana Platinum (7)?
- Cosmetic surgery, intended to enhance the appearance. These procedures are usually considered elective, although they can be psychologically very important to patients. Cosmetic procedures seek to increase physical beauty, and can include facelifts, liposuction, and nose jobs.
- Reconstructive surgery, to correct the appearance. Often these procedures are considered medically necessary and treat patients who are experiencing negative effects due to an aspect of their appearance. Procedures that can be considered reconstructive may include the removal of birthmarks and scars, repairs after serious accidents, and the correction of problems such as cleft palate.
- Medical treatments that do not involve surgery. This category of procedures includes Botox, wrinkle treatments, injectable fillers, or medical skin products.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.
- Hair transplants
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing to treat sun damage, age spots, or wrinkles
- Tattoo removal
- Sclerotherapy to treat varicose veins
- Liposuction to remove unwanted fat
- Anti-aging treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers, or chemical peels