- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 3 hematologists who accept Medicare near Richmond, IN.
Specializes in Adult Hematology, Adult Oncology
1100 Reid Parkway; Suite 105
Dr. Heather Riggs specializes in adult hematology and adult oncology. Dr. Riggs honors Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
What is Hematology? Hematology is a medical specialty that focuses on diseases of the blood, bone marrow, and lymphatic system. Blood flows to every cell in our body and is extremely important to our survival. Problems with the production of blood cells or cancers that affect the blood can be very dangerous. Hematologists treat these and other diseases, such as:
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.