- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 80 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Plainfield, IL.
Dr. Anthony Frer is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Frer's areas of expertise include tooth extractions, bone grafting, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Kings County Hospital Center, Dr. Frer attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Jaw Surgery, Bone Grafting, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Soderquist specializes in orthodontics (braces). He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Elizabeth Reiser-Loeber's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Reiser-Loeber has a special interest in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Randall Hodoval's area of specialization is general dentistry. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Risty's specialty is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Julie Romanelli specializes in dentistry and practices in Naperville, IL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Romanelli accepts.