- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 1 pediatricians who accepts United Healthcare near Elgin, IL.
Dr. Edwin Espinosa's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He is especially interested in diabetes, newborn care, and hypertension (high blood pressure). The average patient rating for Dr. Espinosa is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Espinosa is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and DuPage Medical Group (DMG). He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Preventive Care, Newborn Care