- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 20 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Brian Kloberdanz specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Kloberdanz is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. His residency was performed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Great-West Healthcare, and Blue Choice. Dr. Kloberdanz is accepting new patients.
Dr. Pranav Patel is a dentist in Dekalb, IL, Naperville, IL, and Schaumburg, IL. Patients gave Dr. Patel an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Koos is a Sycamore, IL physician who specializes in anesthesiology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Todd Anderson is an oral surgeon in Sycamore, IL. Dr. Anderson's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anderson takes.
Dr. Julie Galloway works as a dentist. She has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Galloway accepts.