We found 1 provider with an interest in sexual abuse and who accepts Coventry near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Ronald Ganellen's areas of specialization are psychology and neuropsychology. Dr. Ganellen's areas of expertise include depression, phobias, and grief. The average patient rating for Dr. Ganellen is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HFN, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ganellen accepts. He is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Ganellen is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Sexual Abuse
All Interests: Depression, Phobias, Diagnostic Evaluation, Men's Health Issues, Multiple Sclerosis, Cognitive-Behav ... (Read more)
group therapists who accept Coventry (10), psychologists who accept Coventry (500+)?
- Changes in eating or sleeping
- Decreased energy, fatigue
- Numbness or a lack of interest in life
- Feeling hopeless
- Recurrent, persistent thoughts
- Feeling unusually anxious, sad, angry, worried, or on edge
- An inability to care for one’s self or perform daily tasks
- Oppositional or defiant behavior
- Depression or Anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Compulsive behaviors
- Developmental delays
- Coping with physical illness, including terminal illness and pain