- Avoiding arthritis triggers
- Hot or cold therapy, such as ice or hot packs
- Oral or injected medications, such as corticosteroids, NSAIDs, and biologics
- Physical therapy and gentle exercises
- Surgery to repair or replace damaged joints
We found 1 provider with an interest in arthritis and who accepts HealthLink PPO near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Prasad Gourineni's area of specialization is pediatric orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University, Dr. Gourineni attended medical school at Andhra Medical College. Clinical interests for Dr. Gourineni include spine problems and hip problems. Dr. Gourineni is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. Dr. Gourineni (or staff) speaks Telugu and Hindi. His professional affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale. Dr. Gourineni is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , arthritis
All Interests: Sports Health, Hip Problems, Elbow Problems, Fractures, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Ankle ... (Read more)