- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 1 general surgeons who accepts Humana POS near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj is a physician who specializes in general surgery and ophthalmology (eye disease). She is especially interested in glaucoma, cataract surgery, and eyelid problems. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Selvaraj's education and training includes medical school at India and residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. In addition to English, Dr. Selvaraj (or staff) speaks Spanish, Kannada, and Tamil. She is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Presence Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center - Saint Elizabeth Campus.
Clinical interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery, Eyelid Problems, Glaucoma, Plastic Surgery Procedures