- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Denise Fisher is a pediatric dentist. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for her residency. Clinical interests for Dr. Fisher include general anesthesia. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center.
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Dr. Affaf Saddy works as a general surgeon and dentist in Chicago, IL, Mokena, IL, and New Lenox, IL. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Saddy is affiliated with The University of Chicago Medicine. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Firas Katabi is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Chicago, IL. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE. Dr. Katabi's professional affiliations include Franciscan Health Chicago Heights and Franciscan Health Olympia Fields. Dr. Katabi is accepting new patients.
Dr. Marylene Vitiello's specialty is dentistry. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Vitiello is an in-network provider for Delta Dental, TRICARE, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers.