- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept CIGNA Indemnity near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Affaf Saddy practices general surgery and dentistry in Chicago, IL, Mokena, IL, and New Lenox, IL. Patients gave Dr. Saddy an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with The University of Chicago Medicine.
Dr. Firas Katabi works as an oral surgeon in Chicago, IL. Patient ratings for Dr. Katabi average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Katabi is affiliated with Franciscan Health Chicago Heights and Franciscan Health Olympia Fields. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Katabi honors. Dr. Katabi is accepting new patients.
Dr. Marylene Vitiello practices dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Vitiello highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Delta Dental, TRICARE, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vitiello honors.