- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 5 rehabilitation physicians who accept Medicare near Belleville, IL.
Dr. Hafiz Khattak specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). He obtained his medical school training at St. George's University School of Medicine and performed his residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Khattak's areas of expertise include pain management. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital.
Clinical interests: Pain Management
Dr. Mariam Chowdhry works as a physiatrist. Dr. Chowdhry has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.