- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Ronald Wolfson's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Wolfson is professionally affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and United Healthcare HMO. He has an open panel. He attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Wolfson completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and French.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, who practices in Bolingbrook, IL, Aurora, IL, and Crest Hill, IL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Mohiuddin honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook.
Dr. Newton Li is an allergy & immunology specialist in Aurora, IL. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Titus Chang is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. Dr. Chang honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.