- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin is an allergy & immunology specialist. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Mohiuddin is professionally affiliated with Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Ronald Wolfson's specialty is allergy & immunology. Patient ratings for Dr. Wolfson average 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school, Dr. Wolfson completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. In addition to English, Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks Spanish and French. He is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Newton Li is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Li is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Dr. Amy Thomas is an allergist/immunologist. Dr. Thomas attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Titus Chang is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He works in Aurora, IL. Dr. Chang attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.