- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 7 occupational therapists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Arlington Heights, IL.
Ms. Susan Lutostanski specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Arlington Heights, IL. Ms. Lutostanski is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Ms. Rebecca Dahm specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Arlington Heights, IL. Ms. Dahm accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.