- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Open Access near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Sol Drapkin is an allergy & immunology and adult allergy specialist in Evanston, IL, Chicago, IL, and Des Plaines, IL. He attended medical school at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Drapkin trained at Rush University Medical Center. In Dr. Drapkin's practice, he is particularly interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), asthma, and hives (uritcaria). On average, patients gave Dr. Drapkin a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Hebrew. Dr. Drapkin is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, NorthShore University HealthSystem, and Swedish Covenant Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hives
Dr. Timothy Brown is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Brown's professional affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Delnor Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He is open to new patients. He attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunotherapy, Food Allergy, Hay Fever
Dr. Lisa Sullivan works as a pediatric allergist, allergist/immunologist, and adult allergist. She attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Rush University Medical Center for residency. Patient ratings for Dr. Sullivan average 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sullivan is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and NorthShore University HealthSystem.
Dr. Scott Song's specialty is allergy & immunology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Song takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Centegra Health System.
Dr. Toral Kamdar is an allergist/immunologist in Arlington Heights, IL. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Kamdar attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine.