- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians near Nampa, ID.
Dr. John Freeman's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He practices in Nampa, ID. Dr. Freeman accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Aguilar practices general pediatrics. Dr. Aguilar is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine.