- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 13 dentists near Ketchum, ID.
Dr. Jerry Mitchell is a diagnostic radiologist and general dentist. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver.
Dr. John Calvert works as a dentist in Ketchum, ID. Dr. Calvert's areas of clinical interest consist of dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Teeth Whitening