- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 13 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist. Dr. Massoth's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center.
Dr. David Thomas is a general dentist in Caldwell, ID. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cordell Nebeker's specialty is pediatric dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.