- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff sees patients in Savannah, GA. His medical specialty is general gynecology. Patient ratings for Dr. Biggerstaff average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. William Richards' area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. James Burke, who practices in Savannah, GA, is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Burke has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Medical College of Georgia.