- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Edward Biggerstaff's specialty is general gynecology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Biggerstaff at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Dr. Scott Purinton's area of specialization is gynecologic oncology. He is a graduate of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. William Richards is a gynecologic oncologist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Richards takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. James Burke works as a gynecologic oncologist. He is a graduate of Medical College of Georgia. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Burke is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.