We found 6 providers with an interest in skin issues and who accept Catastrophic Compass 6850 near Zephyrhills, FL.
Dr. James Poitras' area of specialization is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Poitras's areas of clinical interest consist of melanoma and mohs surgery. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Relevant Interests: , Melanoma
All Interests: Mohs Surgery, Melanoma
Dr. Lowella Esperanza's specialty is surgical dermatology. These areas are among her clinical interests: birthmark removal, dermabrasion, and acne. Dr. Esperanza is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She attended the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of South Florida (USF). She is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Relevant Interests: , Acne, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Age Spots
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Juvederm, Tattoo Removal, Laser Surgery, Skin Cancer Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Mole ... (Read more)
Ms. Carol Chandler specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). In her practice, Ms. Chandler focuses on skin cancer. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Chandler takes. She is professionally affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic.
Relevant Interests: , Skin Cancer
All Interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Shahnaz Khan practices family medicine and urgent care. Dr. Khan (or staff) is conversant in Urdu. She has a special interest in women's health issues and skin issues. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Florida Medical Clinic, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, and Bayfront Health Dade City. She studied medicine at Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women. Dr. Khan takes United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS), and more.
Relevant Interests: , Skin Issues
All Interests: Skin Issues, Women's Health Issues
Dr. Daniel Reichmuth is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Reichmuth's areas of expertise include the following: drug allergy, allergic reaction, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). He is affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Relevant Interests: , Eczema, Hives
All Interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, Cough, Asthma, Allergies, Hives, Insect Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Christopher Garcia sees patients in Zephyrhills, FL. His medical specialty is family medicine. His areas of expertise include the following: diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), and kidney problems. Dr. Garcia is professionally affiliated with Florida Medical Clinic, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, and Bayfront Health Dade City. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Skin Issues
All Interests: Urgent Care, Hypertension, Diabetes, Skin Issues, High Cholesterol, Kidney Problems, Metabolic Syndr ... (Read more)
dermatologists who accept Catastrophic Compass 6850 (5)?
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.
- Hair transplants
- Laser hair removal
- Laser resurfacing to treat sun damage, age spots, or wrinkles
- Tattoo removal
- Sclerotherapy to treat varicose veins
- Liposuction to remove unwanted fat
- Anti-aging treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers, or chemical peels