- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept MyBlue Silver 1603 near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Evan Peck is a specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. He works in West Palm Beach, FL. Patients gave Dr. Peck an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Peck include steroid injections, elbow pain, and humerus (upper arm) fracture. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Peck is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Peck completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Elbow Pain, Humerus Fracture, Ankle Sprain, Tibia Fracture, Sports Health, Shoulder Fracture, Hip ... (Read more)
Dr. Anand Panchal practices hand surgery, orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine in Royal Palm Beach, FL. He is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Leon Uribe works as a family medicine physician and sports medicine specialist. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Uribe accepts.