We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept United Healthcare Catastrophic HMO near Venice, FL.
Dr. Edmund Witkowski works as an orthopedist and sports medicine specialist in Venice, FL, North Port, FL, and Englewood, FL. He attended Medical College of Wisconsin for medical school and subsequently trained at Wilford Hall Medical Center for residency. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Witkowski takes. He is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Joseph Noah's areas of specialization are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine; he sees patients in Venice, FL, Englewood, FL, and North Port, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Noah is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Noah honors. Dr. Noah graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. His residency was performed at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Noah is professionally affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Tracy Ng works as an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury