- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 100/1000 near Venice, FL.
Dr. John Devine's area of specialization is general gynecology. The average patient rating for Dr. Devine is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Akron General Medical Center, Dr. Devine attended medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University. He is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Lisa Geer-Yan is a general gynecologist in Venice, FL. Dr. Geer-Yan studied medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Geer-Yan accepts. She is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Dr. Gina Arabitg is a general gynecologist in Venice, FL. On average, patients gave Dr. Arabitg a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Dr. Arabitg is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.