- Anemia, a low level of red blood cells
- Low levels of white blood cells or platelets
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia
- Clotting disorders, such as deep vein thrombosis
- Cancers of the blood, such as leukemia and lymphoma
We found 1 hematologists who accepts Aetna Medicare near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Juan Rico's areas of specialization are pediatric hematology, pediatric oncology, and general pediatrics. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Miami Children's Hospital. Dr. Rico's hospital/clinic affiliations include the University of South Florida (USF) Health, St. Joseph's Women's Hospital, and St. Joseph Children's Hospital. He has an open panel.