- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen works as an endodontist and general dentist in Niceville, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ottesen accepts.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell practices general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mitchell takes.
Dr. Bryan House's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. House accepts.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri is a general dentist in Destin, FL. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Jazayeri honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.