- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen works as an endodontist and general dentist. Dr. Ottesen is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell practices general dentistry in Valparaiso, FL. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mitchell takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bryan House's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. House accepts.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri works as a general dentist. The average patient rating for Dr. Jazayeri is 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jillian Ellison specializes in dentistry and practices in Niceville, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ellison honors.