- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Seminole, FL.
Dr. Pamela Ottesen specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and general dentistry. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Shawn Mitchell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mitchell is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Bryan House practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Niceville, FL. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. House honors.
Dr. Nick Jazayeri specializes in general dentistry and practices in Destin, FL. The average patient rating for Dr. Jazayeri is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Jazayeri honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, BlueDental, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.