- Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- Attention and behavior disorders, such as ADHD or oppositional-defiant disorder
- Habit disorders, such as tics and Tourette syndrome
- Regulatory disorders, such as problems with sleeping, eating, or toileting
- Developmental disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, autism, or fetal alcohol syndrome
- Delayed development, such as delayed speech and delayed motor skills
We found 3 developmental behavioral pediatricians who accept United Healthcare Compass near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Joel Shulkin works as a developmental behavioral pediatrician in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Shulkin is professionally affiliated with All Children's Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at San Antonio Military Pediatric Center. Dr. Shulkin (or staff) is conversant in German, French, and Portuguese.
Dr. Mary Pavan sees patients in Tampa, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL. Her medical specialty is developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Pavan is professionally affiliated with All Children's Hospital and the University of South Florida (USF) Health. She attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. Her training includes a residency program at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Pavan accepts. Dr. Pavan is open to new patients.
Dr. Henry Shapiro works as a developmental behavioral pediatrician. Dr. Shapiro takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: Florida Super Doctors 2009 - Gulf Coast Edition.