- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare Navigate HMO near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Karen Kennedy is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Kennedy is especially interested in labiaplasty. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Kennedy attended medical school at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Her training includes a residency program at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Labiaplasty
Dr. Gordon Couch works as a general gynecologist. Dr. Couch is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HMO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Dr. Suzanne Bush works as a general gynecologist in Pensacola, FL. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bush is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Sacred Heart Hospital, Pensacola for residency.
Dr. Steven Decesare's specialty is gynecologic oncology. The average patient rating for Dr. Decesare is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Decesare takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.