- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Suzanne Fournier is a dentist in Palatka, FL. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fournier is affiliated with LSU Health New Orleans.
Dr. James Coleman works as a dentist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Coleman accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Steve Chapman is an orthodontist in Palatka, FL. On average, patients gave Dr. Chapman a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chapman accepts.
Dr. Derek Morris practices dentistry. Dr. Morris's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.