We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Oviedo, FL.
Dr. Raymond Ramirez sees patients in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Oviedo, FL. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ramirez attended Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Lutheran Medical Center.
Dr. Vitaly Blatnoy specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Blatnoy (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew, Spanish, and Russian. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Blatnoy attended Bogomolets National Medical University for medical school. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Blatnoy is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jere Mammino's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Mammino accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and then he performed his residency at National Naval Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz, who practices in Oviedo, FL, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. These areas are among his clinical interests: mole removal, rosacea, and acne. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Moskowitz takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, Laser Treatment, Mole Removal, Botox Injection, Acne
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.