We found 7 dermatologists who accept Silver Navigate 2000 near Osprey, FL.
Dr. Megan Bogart is a surgical dermatologist. Patients gave Dr. Bogart an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Bogart include facial problems, xeomin injection, and rosacea. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Virginia.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Injectable Fillers, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Facial Problems, Rosacea, ... (Read more)
Dr. Julie Templet's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health. Dr. Templet graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Stephanie Caradonna works as a dermatologist. Dr. Caradonna's education and training includes medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and the University of Florida College of Medicine and residency at UNC Hospitals. Her areas of expertise consist of mole removal, restylane, and botox injection. Patient ratings for Dr. Caradonna average 5.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Restylane Silk, Restylane, Mole Removal
Dr. Heather Larabee is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health. After attending West Virginia University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at UNC Hospitals. Dr. Larabee accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Heidi Anderson is a dermatologist. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alla Gruman is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Gruman is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.