- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Richard Banks works as a pediatric endocrinologist in Orlando, FL. He graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. On average, patients gave Dr. Banks a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Banks honors. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Jennifer Villar works as a pediatric endocrinologist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Villar is affiliated with Orlando Health. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She attended medical school at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. She trained at Orlando Health for residency. She is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Paul Desrosiers specializes in pediatric endocrinology and practices in Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL. Patient ratings for Dr. Desrosiers average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Florida Health Science Center. Dr. Desrosiers is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Joshua Yang is a pediatric endocrinologist. Dr. Yang is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Orlando Health.