We found 7 immunologists who accept BlueCare Everyday Health 1485 near Orlando, FL.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Patient Demographic
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Carlos Jacinto, who practices in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL, is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Jacinto at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Before completing his residency at Hartford Hospital, Dr. Jacinto attended medical school at Brown University, Alpert Medical School. In addition to English, he speaks Portuguese. Dr. Jacinto is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Harleen Anderson is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Winter Park, FL. She is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Dr. Anderson's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jose Andrade is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Orlando, FL and Clermont, FL. Dr. Andrade's education and training includes medical school at Central University of the East School of Medicine and residency at Monmouth Medical Center. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Michael Anderson is an allergist and immunologist in Orlando, FL and Ocoee, FL. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine. On average, patients gave Dr. Anderson a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and more.
Dr. Vahe Zarikian specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Orlando, FL. Dr. Zarikian honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Steven Rosenberg is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Orlando Health. He is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Jordan Smallwood's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.