- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept Humana Bronze near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Brent Golden works as an oral surgeon. Clinical interests for Dr. Golden include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Dr. Golden accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. Dr. Golden's training includes a residency program at UNC Hospitals. He is professionally affiliated with Orlando Health.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Ramon Ruiz is an oral surgeon in Orlando, FL. He studied medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Ruiz trained at UNC Hospitals. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ruiz accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Orlando Health.
Dr. Norman Becker's specialty is periodontics (gum disease). United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Becker honors.